DU LLB Admission 2018: Syllabus, Preparation Tips, how to Apply, Eligibility & More Relevant Info
Table of Contents
Delhi University Law Faculty each year conducts DU LLB Entrance exam for 3 years DU LLB Admission that have 2310 seats.
The competition for the seats is high, but for worth it as DU Law Faculty is one of the top law school in India. DU Law Faculty has produced country’s top lawyers, judges, magistrates and civil servants.
If you’re willing to pursue a career in Law. Then Delhi University Law Faculty’s DU LLB Entrance has to be on your target list.
So, to make things easier for you all, and get you all important information at a place related to DU LLB, we’ve written this article.
We covered all important details, if you still have questions then feel free to use the comment box below. We would love to resolve your queries.
Delhi University Law Faculty
Delhi University’s law faculty is divided among three centers that are:
- Campus Law Center (CLC)
- Law Center I (LC-1)
- Law Center II (LC-2)
The DU Law Faculty offers following courses:
- 3 Year LLB course
- 2/3 Year LLM course
- Ph.D. in Law
The location of DU Law Faculty is right next to DU Arts Faculty. The nearest metro station is Delhi University’s Metro Station. From there you walk up to the DU Law faculty. Or you could take shared e-rickshaw at the exit of the metro station.
In 2015, DU Law Faculty significantly upgraded the infrastructure and added new state-of-the-art buildings. Now, you can easily compare the facilities and faculties of the DU Law school from any other top law school in India.
DU LLB Course – Important Details
Duration: 3 years
Admission Mode: Entrance Exam
Total Seats: 2310
Total Semesters: 6
Admission Process starts from: May 2018
DU LLB Course – Eligibility Criteria
- General candidates: minimum 50 percent in graduation from any recognized university.
- OBC candidates: minimum 45 percent in graduation from any recognized university.
- SC/ST candidates: minimum 40 percent in graduation from any recognized university.
- 5 percent relaxation for general candidates who are widow/wards of ex-servicemen and wards of serving personnel (Gallantry award winners only).
- 5 percent relaxation allowed in case of PH category general candidates.
DU LLB Admission 2018 – Process
DU LLB Preparation Tips: how to prepare for DU LLB entrance exam?
DU LLB Previous Year Question Papers
Latest posts by Learning Skills (see all)
- EFLU MA English Entrance 2020 – Important Dates, Eligibility, & More Info - January 15, 2020
- Delhi University MA English Entrance and Admission 2020 Notification - October 28, 2019
- NTA UGC NET December 2019 Notification Update: Registration Started - September 12, 2019