JNU MA English Entrance 2020 – Registration Extended to 30th April 2020
Table of Contents
NTA announced the JNU admission 2020 application process for the JNU MA English entrance exam with the last date of 30th April 2020.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is India’s most premier university that has been ranked across all parameters on major university rankings. Moreover, JNU attracts students not just from across India but also other countries.
The MA English course at JNU is one of the most popular courses at JNU. Though the MA English course seats are very few at JNU despite that thousands apply for the course.
So, if you are planning to apply at JNU for MA English course, we advise you to read this notification thoroughly.
We have covered all important details and application process for JNU admission 2020. Just in case we have missed something or if you have questions then feel free to use the comment box at the end of the article.
JNU Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Online application start date||2nd March 2020|
|Last date for online application||30th April 2020 (revised)|
|Application correction date||7th to 15th April 2020|
|Admit card download date||30th April 2020|
|JNU Entrance exam dates||11th to 14th May 2020|
National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting JNU Entrance Exams (JNUEE) for 2020 admission. Therefore, the online application has to be submitted on NTA website. Moreover, download of admit card will be available on NTA website itself.
Exam Pattern of JNU MA English Entrance
JNUEE 2020 exam pattern is the same as it was last year. However, it is important for you to understand it.
|Entrance exam duration||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|JNUEE first session timings||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Second session timings||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|JNUEE 2020 exam center||As mentioned on admit card|
|Mode||Computer based test|
|Exam type||MCQ (multiple type questions)|
|No. of questions||100 questions|
|Marks per question||1 mark per question|
|Negative marking||Not applicable|
|Entrance exam paper medium||English only (except for language courses)|
|MA English School Center||Center for English Studies|
|JNU MA English Course Code||English – ENGM (215)|
JNU MA English Entrance Eligibility Criteria & Syllabus
The MA English course eligibility criteria is as following:
- Any bachelor’s degree holder from recognized university with minimum 50% marks
Following is the syllabus for JNU MA English Entrance exam:
- History of English
- Indian English Literature and the world
- Literary theories and criticism
- Non-literary artistic and cultural forms
- Relationship between literature, culture and society
The objective of the JNU MA English entrance exam is to test English literature knowledge and capacity for critical thinking of the applicant.
Application Process of JNU Admission 2020
Following is the step by step method to apply for JNUEE 2020:
- Visit the link: https://jnuexams.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Public/Home.aspx
- Click on the ‘Fill Application Form – JNUEE 2020’ button
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button
- Fill the registration form using email id and mobile no.
- Keep your application no.
- Complete your online application form
- Upload photos and signature in given format
- Finally, make the payment
- Keep a copy of the application form
- Keep payment receipt for future use
MA English Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
We have uploaded previous year MA English Entrance question papers of JNU, Delhi University and others. These question papers will be very important for your preparation.
Visit the link to view all question papers: https://learningskillsindia.com/pg-entrance/ma-english-entrance-previous-year-question-papers
JNUEE Contact Information
National Testing Agency
Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida -201309 (UP)
Helpline No: 0120-6895200
JNUEE NTA website: https://jnuexams.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Public/Home.aspx
- MA English – Top Universities, Admission, Entrance and More - December 19, 2020
- How to Prepare for MA Political Science Entrance exam? - November 6, 2020
- NTA UGC NET Paper 1 2020-21 – Exams, Syllabus & Preparation Tips - October 16, 2020