MA English Entrance Previous Year Question Papers – Delhi University, JNU and Ambedkar University
Table of Contents
- Delhi University MA English Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper
- Jawaharlal Nehru University MA English Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers – 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Ambedkar University MA English Entrance Sample Paper
- 1. Modern, Post Colonial, Contemporary and Post-Truth History of English
- 2. Indian and Commonwealth English Literature
- 3. Critical Thinking and Writing
- 4. Brush up General Knowledge
- 5. Follow Events and Movements Chronologically
MA English Entrance exams for Delhi University, Jawaharlal Nehru University and Ambedkar University (AUD) are soon approaching in May and June months. Therefore, with this less time you should go through previous year question papers or sample papers.
Don’t worry we have your back. We have compiled MA English Entrance previous year question papers for Delhi University, JNU and AUD. Apart from this, we also have last minute tips for students appearing for the MA English entrance exams.
Delhi University MA English Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper
Jawaharlal Nehru University MA English Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers – 2014, 2015 and 2016
JNU MA English Entrance 2014
JNU MA English Entrance 2015
JNU MA English Entrance 2016
Ambedkar University MA English Entrance Sample Paper
We bring you last minute tips to crack MA English Entrance exams for DU, JNU and AUD in 2017.
In May 2017 you already have JNU exam apart from this DU and AUD MA English Entrance exams to take place in the month of June 2017. You may be aggressively preparing for these MA English Entrance exams.
However, preparations are incomplete without going through previous year question papers. We have already provided it above. But there’s more you need, a smart recipe to crack it.
1. Modern, Post Colonial, Contemporary and Post-Truth History of English
In recent years, if you check any MA English Entrance exam pattern you will notice there’s much emphasis on Modern, Post Colonial, Contemporary and Post Truth English literature. Therefore, we recommend you to extensively read and research on these topics.
2. Indian and Commonwealth English Literature
Actually, JNU specifically mentions that many questions will be from Indian and Commonwealth English literature. Moreover, DU MA entrance exam also has lot of questions from it.
3. Critical Thinking and Writing
In each MA English Entrance exam, Writing section is the most crucial and strategic. Many students who fails to clear MA English entrance often not able to score in writing part. Therefore, work in this segment. Also, focus on developing critical thinking and writing skills.
4. Brush up General Knowledge
Many times, there are objective type questions in MA English Entrance from current affairs and general knowledge. As each question is important, you shouldn’t miss scoring on these questions.
5. Follow Events and Movements Chronologically
By following syllabus in chronological manner will help you to mug up important dates, events, movements, and other relevant details. This will help you in both objective and subjective MA English Entrance questions.
Latest posts by Learning Skills (see all)
- EFLU Entrance Exam 2019 Notification – Eligibility, Important Dates, Syllabus & More - February 20, 2019
- Top 11 Universities for MA English Course in India – 2019 Rankings - January 27, 2019
- Download PDF of NTA UGC NET General Paper 1 December 2018 Question Paper with Answers - January 5, 2019