EFLU MA English Entrance 2020 – Important Dates, Eligibility, & More Info
Table of Contents
EFLU MA English Entrance 2020 notification released for 2020 admissions. The last date to application is 21st January 2020.
The English and Foreign Languages University is a central university established by an act of Parliament. It is a premier university that offer courses primarily in language and literature in various languages. It has campuses in Hyderabad, Shillong and Lucknow.
MA English courses of EFL University are very popular therefore, it attracts applicants across India. Recently, EFLU admission 2020 were announced.
On that account, we bring you important information, you need related to admission. We have covered everything from eligibility criteria, syllabus, admission process to contact information in this article to make it easy for you.
At any point, you have questions then feel free to ask one by using the comment box at the end of the article. We would try our best to answer all your questions in detail.
EFLU MA English Entrance 2020 Important Dates
Last date for application: 21 January 2020 (extended recently)
EFLU MA entrance exam dates: 29 February to 1st March 2020
Eligibility Criteria of EFLU MA English Entrance 2020
Top MA English courses of EFL University are: MA English Cafeteria, MA English Literature, MA Literatures in English, and MA Comparative Literature. Following are the eligibility criteria for each of the course:
|Course Name||Campus||Duration (years & semesters)||Eligibility Criteria|
|MA English (Cafeteria)||Hyderabad, Shillong and Lucknow||2 years (4 semesters)||
|MA English Literature||Shillong and Hyderabad|
|MA Literatures in English||Hyderabad|
|MA Comparative Literature||Hyderabad|
|MA English Language Teaching||Hyderabad|
EFLU MA English Entrance Syllabus, Pattern and Intake 2020
Following is the MA English Entrance syllabus of EFLU admission 2020:
|C||25||Organizational Ability and Writing Skills|
|D||25||Verbal and Analytical Ability|
Important Note: EFLU MA English Entrance exam pattern is Computer Based MCQ (multiple choice questions; objective type)
Following is the pattern and intake for MA English courses at EFLU:
|MA English Literature||20||Hyderabad|
|MA Literatures in English||20||Hyderabad|
|MA Comparative Literature||20||Hyderabad|
|MA English Language Teaching||20||Hyderabad|
EFLU Admission 2020 Application Process
We have provided below step by step process to complete your EFLU admission 2020 application process successfully:
- Visit the EFLU registration link here: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1327/63729/Registration.html
- Fill up the form to complete your registration
- Generated user id and password will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number
- Visit this link to start your EFLU application process: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1327/63729/login.html
- Fill up the application form with accurate details
- Upload all relevant documents, signature and photos
- Review and submit the EFLU application (keep a printed copy for future use)
- Pay the application fee (keep the receipt copy for future use)
Note: The application fee for General and OBC categories is Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/PwD categories is Rs. 250/-.
Important Note: an applicant can apply for two courses or programmes only.
EFLU MA Entrance 2020 Exam Centers
Following are cities in India, where EFLU MA Entrance 2020 exam centers will be located:
Contact Information for EFLU Admission 2020
Information Center, EFLU
Tarnaka, Hyderabad 500 007
Phone: 040-27689733, 27689647, 27689447 (10 am to 5 pm, Mon-Fri)
Best Books recommended for MA English Entrance preparation
Modern Literary Criticism
History of English Literature
A History of Literary Criticism
Literary Criticism from Plato to the Present
Dictionary of Literary Terms and Literary Theory
A Glossary of Literary Terms
- NTA UGC NET 2020 – Registration Date Extended to 16 May 2020 - April 2, 2020
- JNU MA English Entrance 2020 – Registration Extended to 30th April 2020 - March 26, 2020
- NTA UGC NET Paper 1 Previous Year Question Papers 2012 to Dec 2019 - January 31, 2020