SBI Bank PO 2017 Exam Notification – Total 2313 Jobs – Last Date 6 March
Table of Contents
On 7th Feb 2017, SBI had released notification for SBI Bank PO job online application for eligible candidates.
All eligible candidates required to register online to take part in recruitment process. The SBI Bank PO 2017 exam to take place in two phases:
1. Preliminary: 100 marks objective test to be conducted online (Syllabus)
2. Mains: shortlisted candidates in prelims will have appear for Mains (Syllabus)
A total of 2313 SBI Bank PO job posts are available as per the SBI released notification 2017.
SBI BANK PO 2017 – Important Dates
Online Registration Start Date: 07th Feb 2017
Last Date to Online Application: 06th March 2017
Call Letters Available for Download for Prelims: 15th April 2017 onward
Online SBI Bank PO Prelims Exam: 29th and 30th April, and 6th and 7th May
Result of Prelims: 17th May 2017
Call Letters Available for Download for Main Exam: 22nd May 2017
SBI Bank PO Main Exam: 4th June 2017
Result of Main Exam: 19th June 2017
Call Letters Available for Download for Interview: 26th June 2017
Conduct of Group Exercise and Interview: 10th July 2017 onward
Final Result for SBI Bank PO: 5th August 2017
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Bank PO 2017 Exam
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Government of India.
- Final year/semester students may also apply. But students have to produce proof of passing final year/semester on or before 1st July 2017, when called for interview.
- Integrated Dual Degree Candidates also have to produce proof of passing on or before 1st July 2017.
- Chartered Accountant Candidates are eligible to apply.
SBI Bank PO Prelims and Mains Syllabus 2017
Phase 1 – Preliminary Exam
Prelims will be conducted online, which will consist of 100 marks objective type test. This prelims test will take place on 29th and 30th April, and 6th and 7th May.
The prelims test duration is: 1 hour
That will consist of following sections
Phase 2 – Main Exam
Main exam will consist of two parts – objective and descriptive test – of 250 marks total. Both the test will be conducted online.
The total duration is: 3.30 hours (both test take place consecutively)
(i) Objective Test: 4 section; 200 marks; duration 3 hours.
The objective test will have separate timings for each section. It is mandatory to secure passing marks in each of the test to qualify.
The objective test will consist of following sections:
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60|
|General, Economy and Banking Awareness||40||40|
(ii) Descriptive Test: 50 marks; duration 30 minutes.
Descriptive test will have English Language – Letter Writing and Essay
Passing marks to be decided by the Bank.
*Penalty for wrong answers will be applied
Phase 3 – Group Exercise and Interview
Candidates qualifying in Main exam will be called for Group Exercise and Interview.
Group Exercise: 20 marks
Personal Interview: 30 marks
How to Apply for SBI Bank PO 2017 exam?
- Visit: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Click – New Registration
- Enter required details
- Upload scanned copies of Sign and Photo
- Pay application fee
- Get print out of final application
Keep your print out of final application safe for future.
Are you looking for help to crack this SBI Bank PO exam? Then you could join our special SBI Bank PO crash course to crack this exam. For more information, you can talk to our counselors at +91 8750081919 or +91 8750081919.
- CUET PG 2022 Part A Question Paper with Explanation (Video) - October 22, 2022
- CUET PG Part A – General Paper Pattern and Syllabus - October 13, 2022
- PGQP42 CUET PG 2022 Results Accepting Universities List - October 8, 2022