LSAT India 2017 – Notification – Last Date to Apply 3rd May 2017
Table of Contents
LSAT India 2017 (Law School Admission Test, India) is conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of the LSAC (Law School Admission Council) USA.
The LSAC is one of the top law education body in the world. In India, Pearson VUE is authorized to administer LSAT India 2017 exams.
The Pearson VUE has announced LSAT India registration and application online starting from 14th September 2016.
There are 76 law schools in India that accepts LSAT score for admission to their UG 5 year and 3 year LLB programmes, and PG LLB and LLM programmes.
So, before you apply for LSAT India 2017, you should check out the important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, and other relevant details.
LSAT India 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
As per Pearson VUE notification, you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Indian citizen
- 12th passed from a recognized board in India for Undergraduate law programmes
- Bachelor’s from a recognized university in India for PG law programmes; minimum qualifying marks vary for each participating university/college
Important Dates LSAT India 2017
Application and Registration start date: 14th September 2016
Last date: 3rd May 2017
Admit cards available from: 8th to 20th May 2017
Exam date: 21st May 2017
Declaration of results: 20th June 2017
Test mode: offline mode in pen and pencil format
Total duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
Online registration fee: Rs. 3800/-
LSAT India 2017 – Syllabus
LSAT India 2017 purely not assess participants critical thinking, logical reasoning, and reading-verbal reasoning skills. Therefore, you may not get questions from legal aptitude, current affairs, mathematical knowledge and grammar.
The syllabus and pattern are given below:
- Analytical Reasoning – 24 questions – 35 minutes
- Logical Reasoning 1st and 2nd – 48 questions – 70 minutes
- Reading Comprehension – 24 questions – 35 minutes
Total sections: 4
Total questions 100 (approx.)
Total duration: 2 hours and 20 minutes
Download sample papers for LSAT India 2017 below:
- Sample papers for LSAT India Download PDF
- Sample papers for LSAT India Download PDF 2
- Sample papers for LSAT India Download PDF 3
- Sample papers for LSAT India Download PDF 4
How to apply for LSAT India 2017?
- Visit: lsat.com/
- Register an account
- Fill up the application form
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents
- Confirm and pay fee online
For more information, visit official Pearson VUE website here: http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
LSAT India 2017 Contact Info
Phone: +91 7863027791 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm)
- SPPU MA Admissions 2022 Started from 15th June 2022 - June 16, 2022
- Loyola College PG Admissions 2022 Starting from 15th June - June 15, 2022
- CUET PG 2022 MA English Entrance PGQP05 - May 31, 2022