SET Law 2017 – Symbiosis Law School – Last Date 17th May 2017
Table of Contents
SET LAW 2017 will be conducted by Symbiosis Law School. The admission announcement took place on 26th December 2016 with last date of 17th May.
Symbiosis Law School has one the best state-of-the-art infrastructures in India. Moreover, many successful students, who are now judges, top advocates and consultants in India.
There are total 300 seats in both BBA LLB (hons.) and BA LLB (hons.) programmes. However, the competition is quite high.
Therefore, before you apply for SET LAW 2017, please go through all important details. Such as eligibility criteria, important dates, syllabus and other relevant details. If you’ve any confusion, please use comment box below to ask questions.
SET LAW 2017 – LLB Programmes
There 3 main LLB programmes at SLS.
- B.A. LLB (Hons.) 5-Year Integrated
- BBA LLB (Hons.) 5-Year Integrated
- BA LLB 5 Year Integrated
- BBA LLB 5 Year Integrated
There is only 2 PG programmes in LAW at SLS that is One Year LLM Programme available with 7 specializations, and one PG Diploma programme.
Then there are 7 part-time Diploma programmes and 19 certificate programmes in Law at SLS.
SET LAW 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
For 5 years integrated LLB programmes, following is the eligibility criteria:
- 12th passed from a recognized board in India with minimum 45 percent
- SC and ST candidates have relaxation of 5 percent in minimum marks
- Maximum age limit is 20 years for General category
- OBC, SC and ST candidates’ maximum age limit is 22 years
For LLB 3-Year programme, you will need at least graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
SET LAW 2017 – Important Dates
Online registration and application start date: 26th December 2016
Last date to register: 13th April 2017
Last date to make payment: 17th April 2017
Admit card to be available from: 22nd April 2017
SET Law 2017 exam date and time: 6th May 2017 from 9:30 am to 12 pm
SET Law 2017 Results: 19th May 2017
SET LAW 2017 Syllabus
Total duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Pattern: objective type/multiple choice questions
Total number of sections: 5
- Logical Reasoning – 30 questions – 30 marks
- Legal Reasoning – 30 questions – 30 marks
- Analytical Reasoning – 30 – 30
- Reading Comprehension – 30 – 30
- General Knowledge – 30 – 30
Total – 150 -150
How to Apply for SET LAW 2017?
Step by step online application process for SET LAW 2017 is given below:
- Visit: http://www.set-test.org
- Fill up the online registration form online, and upload relevant documents and photos
- Pay SET registration fee of Rs. 1500/-
- Take print out of admit card (to be available from 22nd April 2017)
- CUET PG 2022 Part A Question Paper with Explanation (Video) - October 22, 2022
- CUET PG Part A – General Paper Pattern and Syllabus - October 13, 2022
- PGQP42 CUET PG 2022 Results Accepting Universities List - October 8, 2022