Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Drive – Last Date 29th February 2017
As per Federal Bank PO recruitment 2017 notification, the last date to apply for Bank PO job is 28 Feb 2017.
Federal Bank is country’s renowned private bank is looking for bank probationary officers. It has initiated recruitment drive on 18th Feb through online registration gateway.
The pay grade for Federal Bank PO job posts is Scale 1.
Exam for Federal Bank PO will take place in two phases. In the first phase, online aptitude test will be conducted in 15 cities across India. In the second phase, shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
Federal Bank PO Notification – Important Dates
All applications are accepted through online registration only.
Opening Date: 18 Feb 2017
Closing Date: 28 Feb 2017
Online Aptitude Test: 11 March 2017 (tentative)
Salary Scale for Federal Bank Probationary Officer Job
Pay grade will be Scale 1 that is:
23700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1145/2 – 32,850 – 1310/7 – 42020
An approximate monthly salary will range around Rs. 43,000/- per month.
The probation period will be for 2 years.
not exceeding 28 years
minimum 1-year experience in clerical/officer cadre in Banks
- Minimum 60 percent in Graduation (any discipline) from recognized university
- OR minimum 55 percent in Post Graduation (any discipline) from recognized university
Federal Bank PO Selection Process
online aptitude test will be conducted for second phase selection
shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Federal Bank PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Online Aptitude test to consist of 5 sections with a total duration of 90 minutes:
|1. Verbal Ability in the English Language||35||35|
|2. Reasoning and Logical Aptitude||35||35|
|3. Quantitative Analysis/Numerical Ability||30||30|
|4. General and Banking Awareness||30||30|
|5. Marketing and Sales Aptitude||20||20|
*negative marking is applicable
How to apply for Federal Bank PO job online?
- Step 1: visit www.federalbank.co.in
- Step 2: click Careers link
- Step 3: search for “Recruitment process for the post of Probationary Officer” and click on “Apply Online” button next to it
- Step 4: Carefully fill up the form and attached necessary documents
- Step 5: Pay application fee online (General/others – Rs. 700 and SC/ST – Rs. 350)
- Step 6: Submit form
We advise you to carefully read full Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017 notification before applying.
- UGC NET Help and Free Counseling – Ask Your Questions - October 5, 2023
- UGC NET December 2023: Important Dates, Application Process, and More - October 5, 2023
- CUET PG 2024 Help & Counseling – Ask Your Questions - September 25, 2023