NTA UGC NET December 2019 Notification Update: Registration Started
Table of Contents
NTA announced UGC NET December 2019 notification on 9th September 2019. We bring you updated and all the latest information about the notifications in one place.
NTA UGC NET exam is a national level test for eligibility for the assistant professorship and junior research fellowship. There are in total 81 subjects for the UGC NET exams, in which more than 9 lakh students appear.
UGC NET exam is conducted twice a year one in June and another in December session. Now, the NTA UGC NET December 2019 going to take place between 2nd to 6th December 2019.
The exam will be a computer-based test, which will be conducted across India at more than 600 centers. Under strict CCTV surveillance and more than 3800 jammers will be used to monitor the exam, prevent cheating and ensure security.
NET-JRF December 2019 registration details are given, which will be very helpful for you to successfully apply online.
For more questions, you can ask using the comment box at the end of the article.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Important Dates & Details
Registration start date: 9th September 2019
Last date to apply: 9th October 2019
Last date to pay the fee: 10th October 2019
Correction in the application form: 18th to 25th October 2019
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card: 9th November 2019
NTA UGC NET 2019 exam dates: 2nd to 6th December 2019
UGC NET 2019 Result Date: 31st December 2019
Exam duration: 3 hours (paper 1 and 2 with no breaks)
UGC NET December 2019 Exam timings: First shift: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Second shift: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
UGC NET December 2019 Exam Pattern and Structure
UGC NET 2019 exam mode: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
NET 2019 exam pattern consists of two papers General Paper 1 and Subject Paper 2. Following are the details of both papers:
|General Paper 1||100||50||Teaching and Research Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Mathematics, Communication, ICT, Comprehension, Data Interpretation, etc.||3 hours for both papers (all questions are compulsory) that too without a break|
|Subject Paper 2||200||100||Subject syllabus (refer to this link: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php)|
Eligibility for UGC NET Exams
Following is the general eligibility criteria for UGC NET exams:
- Unreserved and EWS category applicants must score 55 percent in a Master’s degree from UGC recognized university in India. For other categories, the minimum score percentage required is 50 percent in the Master’s degree.
- Final year students of Master’s degree from UGC recognized university in India is eligible to apply. However, within 2 years’ time, they will need to prove their eligibility as mentioned in the previous point.
- There’s no upper age limit for UGC NET for Assistant Professor. However, for JRF the age limit set to 30 years as on 1st December 2019.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Online Registration Process
Following are the step by step instruction to successfully complete your NTA UGC NET 2019 online registration:
- Visit this link: https://testservices.nic.in/ExamSys/Registration/Instruction.aspx
- Start online registration by clicking on ‘Click here to Proceed’ button
- Complete your online registration form using unique email and mobile number
- Upload scanned copies of the signature (4kb-30kb) and photo (10kb-200kb)
- Keep your application number save for future reference
- Make payment online
- Keep a printed copy of the application
Future communication will be through SMS and Email from UGC and NTA for UGC NET 2019 exams.
NTA UGC NET Contact Information
Address: Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida (UP)
- How to Prepare for MA Political Science Entrance exam? - November 6, 2020
- NTA UGC NET Paper 1 2020-21 – Exams, Syllabus & Preparation Tips - October 16, 2020
- MA Political Science Course – Eligibility, Top Colleges, Entrance and More - October 9, 2020