UGC NET 2019 Notification – You need to read this before you apply!
Table of Contents
UGC NET 2019 Notification for June 2019 exam has been announced on 1st of March 2019. The last date to the application is 30th March 2019.
So, to apply for UGC NET 2019 exam you need to visit this link – https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx
But before you start your application process, it is crucial for you to know the relevant information regard the UGC NET 2019 exam.
We have highlighted all the important information in a concise manner here. So, don’t have to go anywhere else. Moreover, we have covered the UGC NET online application process.
Just in case you need any help related to UGC NET application, you can always do that using the comment section at the end of the article. We are happy to help wherever possible.
You could buy UGC NET Paper 1 notes at Learning Skills that created as per the latest syllabus 2019. Last year, almost 87 percent of the questions in UGC NET General Paper 1 exam came directly from our notes. That eventually allowed many of our students to not only qualify for NET but also JRF.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Notification – Important Dates
UGC NET 2019 online application start date: 1st March 2019
Last date to the online application: 30th March 2019
Fee submission last date: 1st April 2019
Correction in the application: 7th to 14th April 2019
Admit card download available: 15th May 2019
UGC NET 2019 exam dates: 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28 June 2019
Result date of UGC NET 2019: 15th July 2019
UGC NET 2019 Exam schedule:
- First shift – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Second shift – 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- UGC NET 2019 Exam duration – 3 hours without any breaks in between Paper 1 and 2
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET 2019 Exam
Following are the eligibility criteria you will need to meet in order to apply for UGC NET 2019 exam:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent from UGC recognized university, with at least 55 percent marks. In case of reserved category Transgender/OBC/SC/ST/PwD, minimum marks required are 50 percent in Master’s Degree course.
- Age Limit
- For Junior Research Fellowship, the age limit is 30 years as on 01 June 2019
- 5 years relaxation available to reserved categories including candidates, who have served in armed forces
- There’s no age limit to quality NET
- Candidates who have passed UGC/CSIR/JRF before 1989 are exempted from appearing in NET
- Candidates who have passed SET (state eligibility test) on or before 1st June 2002 are exempted from appearing in NET
Updated UGC NET 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
There are major additions to UGC NET General paper 1 syllabus, including important additions to subject paper 2.
Details to each UGC NET 2019 exam subject wise syllabus is available at: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php
You can download PDF of UGC NET General paper 1 syllabus here:
The exam pattern for UGC NET 2019 exam remains unchanged, which is given below:
|Papers||Total Marks||Questions||First Shift||Second Shift|
|General Paper 1||100||50||3 hours – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm||3 hours – 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Subject Paper 2||200||100|
UGC NET 2019 Application Process
We have provided a step-by-step process to apply for UGC NET 2019 for June exam below:
- Visit this link: https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx
- Click on “Apply for UGC-NET June 2019” button
- Scroll down, click on the checkbox, and click “Proceed to Apply Online”
- Fill the registration form
- You will receive a confirmation link on your registered email id
- Visit the link again in the first step
- This time login with your registration credentials
- Fill up your online application form accurately
- Upload your relevant documents, signatures, and photos as per the given resolutions and size
- Confirm your details
- Pay your online application fee
- Keep the receipt of application and payment for future reference
UGC NET Admit Card
The next logical step after successfully applying online for UGC NET 2019 exam is to wait for your UGC NET admit card.
The admit card for UGC NET 2019 exam will be available for download on or after 15th May 2019. Just in case you need to make any corrections to your application then you can do so between 7th to 14th April 2019.
Also during this time, you should start preparing for the UGC NET coaching exam.
NTA UGC NET Contact Information
Following is the contact information of NTA UGC NET 2019:
Address: Block C-20/1A/8, Noida Sector 62, IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh
Phone Nos: 8076535482, 7703859909
Official Website: https://www.nta.ac.in/
For more NTA UGC NET contact information details visit this link: https://ntanet.nic.in/NTANETCMS/Public/View.aspx?page=80
- CUET PG 2022 Part A Question Paper with Explanation (Video) - October 22, 2022
- CUET PG Part A – General Paper Pattern and Syllabus - October 13, 2022
- PGQP42 CUET PG 2022 Results Accepting Universities List - October 8, 2022