Presidency University PG Admission 2019 – MA English Entrance, Pattern & More
Table of Contents
The Presidency University is one of the top university in West Bengal. Its MA English course is the most popular course that attracts students from across India.
Therefore, to help students easily apply for the course, we bring you all important details related to Presidency University Admission 2019 for MA English Entrance exam.
Presidency University PG Admission 2019 Important Dates
Online application start date – 19th February 2019
Last date to apply – 12th March 2019
Form correction – 13th to 15th March 2019
Admit card availability – 6th June 2019
Entrance exam date – 15th June 2019
Result date – 19th July 2019
Presidency University MA English Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria you will need to meet in order to apply for MA English entrance exam at Presidency University:
– Indian citizen
– no bar on age
– BA English Honors degree from any recognized University in India
– Final year students are eligible to apply provided they submit their results by 31st August 2019
– Minimum percentage required by the General category is 50 percent. For OBC – 45 percent, SC and ST – 37.5 percent, and PwD – 47.5%.
Total non-PU quota 16 seats are available for MA English course at Presidency University.
MA English Entrance Syllabus of Presidency University
- BA English Honors syllabus of Presidency University or its equivalent recognized university in India.
- Exam pattern consists of Mulitple Choice Question paper with a total of 50 questions carrying a total of 100 marks and total time 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Negative marking of ½ marks will be levied on incorrect choice, and no response will yield zero marks.
- The merit ranks list will be prepared for each general and reserved categories.
Online Application for Presidency University PG Admission 2019
Following is the step-by-step method is given to applying for PG Admission 2019 at PU:
- Before online application, you will need to register. Visit this link to register – https://wbjeeb.nic.in/genregwb/root/Home.aspx?appFormId=PUMDET19
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button
- Click on the check box, and then button ‘Click here to Proceed’
- Fill in the registration form accurately
- Create your username and password in the registration form, and keep it save
- Again go back to the link in the first step, and use your username and password to log in
- Upload your scanned copies of photos, signature, and relevant documents
- Pay the application fee
- Download confirmation page for the future reference
PU Contact Information
Helpline numbers: 18001023781, and 18003450050
Address: West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board, AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Official website: https://wbjeeb.nic.in
Admission website: https://wbjeeb.nic.in/PUMDETCMS/public/home.aspx
University website: http://www.presiuniv.ac.in
- SPPU MA Admissions 2022 Started from 15th June 2022 - June 16, 2022
- Loyola College PG Admissions 2022 Starting from 15th June - June 15, 2022
- CUET PG 2022 MA English Entrance PGQP05 - May 31, 2022