NIT MA English Entrance – Dates, Application Process, Eligibility and More
Table of Contents
NIT MA English Entrance registration announced for Tiruchirappalli campus for 2022 admissions. The last date to apply is 30th April 2022.
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) is one of the top leading institutes in India. The engineering and management courses are popular at NIT Trichy.
In 2020, NIT Trichy launched MA English programme under its Department of Humanities and Social Sciences. Presently, there are only 25 seats upon which reservation is also applicable for SC/ST/PwD/OBC.
We have compiled all important information regarding NIT MA English Entrance test in this article for 2022 admissions.
If you have questions feel free to ask using the comment box at the end of the article. We would love to resolve all your queries.
NIT Trichy MA English Entrance Important Dates
|Last date for online application||30th April 2022|
|Last date for online application submission along with certificates (hard copies)||5th May 2022|
|NIT MA English Entrance (Trichy) Test Date||3rd Week of May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Shortlisted Candidates Interviews||3rd Week of May 2022 (Tentative)|
|NIT MA English Entrance Result Date||May or June (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria of NIT MA English
Following candidates are eligible to apply for NIT MA English Entrance (Trichy campus):
– Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature/ELT/Linguistics from UGC recognized university/college.
– Minimum marks requirement – 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CGPA for General Category. For reserved categories (SC/ST/PwD) 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA.
– Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature/ELT/Linguistics are eligible to apply.
Selection Process for NIT MA English
– NIT MA English Entrance Test will be conducted on the lines of GATE, JAM, CUCET followed by a personal interview.
– The entrance test will be conducted in the third week of May 2022 at NIT Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu.
– Admit cards will be sent through email to the candidates well before the date of NIT MA English Entrance test.
– Shortlist of selected candidates will be published on www.nitt.edu.
– Candidates shortlisted for the NIT MA English course will be invited for the admissions
How to Apply for NIT MA English Entrance?
Following steps describe the application process for NIT MA English Entrance (Trichy, Tamil Nadu):
NOTE: Candidates need to pay registration fee before filling the application form. The registration fee is Rs. 500/- for General/EWS/OBC, and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates. The payment should be made only through SBI Collect (State Bank Collect). Make sure to print out the fee payment receipt as you will need to send it for proof.
Step 01: Visit the admission portal for NIT Trichy here – https://admission.nitt.edu/ma2022/
Step 02: Click on the ‘Register’ button
Step 03: Generate your user id and password
Step 04: Go back to the link (Step 01) and login using the user id and password
Step 05: Fill up the application form accurately
Step 06: Upload relevant documents and others
Step 07: Verify and submit your application
Step 08: Download the copy and print out the application
Step 09: Send the completed application forms along with fee payment receipt to ‘The Chairperson (PG Admission), Office of the Dean (Academic), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu’. The Application should reach before 5th May 2022 (5 PM).
NIT Trichy Contact Details
For any concerns related to application, reach out to the following phone or email:
Office of the Dean Academic, Phone: 9486001130
Official Website: https://www.nitt.edu/
|Download PDF of NIT Trichy MA English Entrance Admission Brochure 2022|
- SAU MA IR Entrance 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Syllabus & More - April 27, 2022
- Jamia MA Political Science Entrance 2022 – Syllabus, Eligibility & More - April 21, 2022
- Jamia MA English Entrance 2022 – Application, Eligibility, Entrance & More - April 21, 2022