Jamia MA English Entrance 2020 – Registration Date Extended to 15th April 2020
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Jamia MA English Entrance 2020 registration date has been extended to 15th April 2020 due to nationwide lockdown to stop spread of novel coronavirus.
Jamia Millia Islamia University is one of the top central universities in India. For students in India, after JNU, JMI is the second best choice for further education.
The MA English course at JMI University is its top course that attracts thousands of applicants each year despite very few seats.
That’s why the competition is very high for Jamia MA English Entrance each year. Nevertheless, applicants, who are well prepared or take expert guidance often crack the exam.
Learning Skills Institute offers MA English Entrance preparation online classes that you can join to complete your preparation in time and quality.
We have gathered all important information about the important dates, eligibility to admission process etc. in this article.
We are happy to help you. Feel free to ask questions using the comment box at the end of the article.
JMI University MA English Entrance Important Dates
|Registration start date||21st February 2020|
|Last date to register||15th April 2020|
|Download Admit Card dates||10th April to 15th April 2020|
|JMI MA English Entrance Test||7th June 2020 (Sunday)|
|Timings||2 pm to 3:30 pm|
|Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Patna, Guwahati, Srinagar, Kolkata, Calicut|
|Entrance Result Date||June 2020|
|Start Date for Classes||6th August 2020|
Jamia Entrance Exam Details and Eligibility Criteria
|MA English Seats||40|
|Online Application Fee||Rs. 1,500/-|
|MA English Code||M05|
|Eligibility Criteria||Any graduate minimum 50%|
JMI MA English Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Section||Total Duration||Negative Marking||Marks||Syllabus|
|A||1 hour 45 minutes||Yes||40||English Literature MCQs|
Admission Process for JMI University 2020
- Visit the link: https://jmi.ucanapply.com/univer/public/secure?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAzNA==
- Complete your registration by filling the form
- Use your user ID and password to login
- Fill up online application form
- Upload relevant documents and photos in given formats
- Review and confirm your application
- Pay application fee online
- Download application form for future use
JMI University Contact Information
Address: JMI, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi–110025
Helpline No: 9836219994, 9836319994, 9836289994
Official Website: http://jmi.ac.in/
Admission Portal: http://www.jmicoe.in/
- UGC NET Help and Free Counseling – Ask Your Questions - October 5, 2023
- UGC NET December 2023: Important Dates, Application Process, and More - October 5, 2023
- CUET PG 2024 Help & Counseling – Ask Your Questions - September 25, 2023