IP University MA English Entrance Exam 2019 – Dates, Eligibility, & More
Table of Contents
IP University MA English Entrance exam 2019 registration has started from 22nd March 2019. The last date to the online application is 29th April 2019.
In Delhi, IP University is one of the top universities that offer a wide variety of courses. It is also a public state university, which is ‘A’ by NAAC.
However, the popularity of IP University spans across India. Moreover, IP University alumni are renowned personalities now such as Tapsee Pannu, Durga Shakti Nagpal, Guneet Monga etc.
Above all, IP University Dwarka campus for PG courses has a world-class infrastructure that meets all quality standards.
In this article, we bring you details about IP University MA English Entrance. The MA English Course is one of the most popular courses at IP University. However, due to fewer seats, the competition is too high.
If you feel to ask the question, please use the comment box below. We would love to answer your queries.
IP University MA English Entrance Exam 2019 – Important Dates
|IP University online application start date||22nd March 2019|
|Last date to apply for MA English entrance||29th April 2019|
|IP University MA English Entrance exam date||1st June 2019|
|Entrance Exam schedule||2 pm to 4:30 pm|
|IP University MA English Entrance result date||10th June 2019|
|CET Name for MA English Entrance||MAENG|
|CET Code for MA English Entrance||113|
|MA English Course sessions start date||1st August 2019|
IP University MA English Eligibility Criteria 2019
Following is the eligibility criteria for IP University MA English admission:
- Any graduate with at least 50 percent from a recognized university.
- Reservation for reserved categories is mentioned in the IP University Brochure
IP University Exam Pattern of MA English Entrance
|Part 2||Essay Type||–||200|
MA English Entrance Syllabus of IP University
|Part 1 Syllabus||
|Part 2 Syllabus||
How to Apply for IP University MA Admission?
- Visit this link – https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/850/55035/application.html
- Choose ‘Common Entrance Test’
- Fill the registration form accurately
- Upload your signature, photos, and thumb impressions
- Click ‘next’
- Fill in the application form accurately with your qualification details
- Submit the application form
- Note down your login ID and password in the next step
- Review your application
- Go to ‘Course Application’
- Fill in the course application and select the course
- Click submit, and pay the application fee
- The application form will be generated with all details
- Keep a printed copy of application form for future reference
IP University Contact Information
For technical queries:
- Helpline No.: 18002669414
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: GGSIP University Sector 16 C, Dwarka, Delhi-78, India
Phone: 011 25302170
Admission Helpline No.: 011-25302167
- JNU MA English Entrance 2020 – Important Info & Application Process - March 26, 2020
- NTA UGC NET Paper 1 Previous Year Question Papers 2012 to Dec 2019 - January 31, 2020
- EFLU MA English Entrance 2020 – Important Dates, Eligibility, & More Info - January 15, 2020