EFLU Entrance Exam 2018 Notification – Important Dates, Eligibility, and Application Process
Table of Contents
As per the EFLU Entrance Exam 2018 notification, the last date to submit an application is 7th February 2018. The entrance exams for various courses at EFLU are scheduled on 24th and 25th February 2018.
From this EFLU Entrance Exam 2018 notification, we bring you all important details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, entrance syllabus, and application process.
EFLU – The English and Foreign Languages University – is renowned for offering literature course primarily in English and other languages such as French, Russian, Hispanic, German etc. It is a central university that’s established under the act of Parliament and also accredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade. There are three main centers of EFLU that are in Hyderabad, Shillong, and Lucknow.
If you want to build a career in linguistic/language, then EFLU can get you started with lucrative opportunities right after graduation. However, getting an admission in EFLU can be a challenging job. Therefore, proper preparation should be there before you appear for the EFLU entrance exam 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for MA Entrance Exams at EFLU
For most of the MA programmes at EFLU, the eligibility criteria are – bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 55 percent marks for General and OBC categories, 50 percent marks for SC and ST candidates.
Rest you can check the detailed information on Eligibility Criteria for MA entrance exams at EFLU in the original online prospectus from page no. 9 to 28.
Application Process of EFLU Entrance Exam 2018
Following is given the step-by-step process to apply for EFLU entrance exam 2018 online:
- Visit this link to register: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1327/54444/Registration.html
- After successfully registering you will get ID and Password on your registered number and email address. You’ve to use to start your application process.
- Visit this link to start your online application process: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1327/54444/login.html
- Accurately fill in the application form
- Upload relevant scanned documents, photo and signature
- Review and submit the application form
- Pay the application fee online
- Save your receipt for the future reference
Read the full instructions for online application here: http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/images/Documents/Importantinsructionsforapplicants.pdf
View MA Programmes Handbook of EFLU Admissions 2018