ULSAT 2017 by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) – Last Date 3rd May 2017
Table of Contents
- ULSAT 2017 Important Dates
- ULSAT 2017 UPES Law Programmes
- ULSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- ULSAT 2017 Syllabus (for all LAW programmes) – UPES Admissions 2017
- How to Apply for ULSAT 2017?
- UPES Contact Information
ULSAT 2017 is conducted by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun for its 5 year integrated LLB programmes. The applications are now open for ULSAT 2017 till 3rd May 2017.
The UPES is premier university in India that offers wide variety of law programmes. Also, world-class infrastructure and faculty in India. The placements at UPES has also been quite impressive in recent years.
Therefore, ULSAT 2017 is highly competitive and attracts thousands of candidates across India.
It is recommended that you go through notification in detail below before online application. We have provided information about important dates, eligibility criteria, ULSAT syllabus, how to apply for ULSAT and other relevant details.
ULSAT 2017 Important Dates
ULSAT 2017 Application Start Date: 15th November 2016
Application Last Date: 3rd May 2017
ULSAT 2017 Exam Date: 13th May 2017
ULSAT 2017 Result Date: May 2017 (Last Week)
ULSAT 2017 UPES Law Programmes
There are total of 8 undergraduate LLB programmes at UPES. We have listed below, all these programmes:
- BA LLB (Hons.) in Energy Laws
- BBA LLB (Hons.) in Corporate Laws
- B.Com LLB (Hons.) in Criminal Law/Labour Law/ Constitution Law
- BBA LLB (Hons.) International Trade and Investment/Banking, Finance and Insurance/Media and Entertainment Law
- B.Com LLB (Hons.) in Taxation Laws
- B.Sc LLB (Hons.) IPR/Medical Law/Health Law/Food Law/Forensic Law
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering with LLB (Hons.) in Cyber Law/IPR
- B.Tech Energy Technology LLB (Hons.) in IPR
ULSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
ULSAT 2017 has eligibility criteria that candidates need to fulfill in order to appear for the exam. The eligibility criteria are given following:
- Minimum 50 percent marks in 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board
- Candidates date of birth should be after 1st October 1997. High secondary certificate will be accepted as a proof.
The 80 percent of all seats are reserved for candidates selected through ULSAT 2017. The rest 20 percent of seats are reserved candidates selected through merit.
For CLAT/LSAT India merit selection
Candidates applying for BA LLB Hons./BBA LLB Hons./B.Com LLB Hons. Should have minimum 50 percent marks in 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board. With CLAT ranking up to 5000 or LSAT score up to 60 percentiles. The candidates will be allowed to appear directly for interview and group discussion.
Candidates applying for BTech LLB Hons. Programmes should have minimum 50 percent in 10th and 12th standards (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects). Rest the same CLAT ranking and LSAT score criteria. The merit ranking will apply here.
For selection on the basis of high percentage in High/Senior Secondary board
Candidates applying for BA/BBA/B.Com LLB Hons. Programmes should have minimum 85 percent marks in 10th and 12th standards (best 5 subjects). These candidates will be called for interview and group discussion directly.
Candidates apply for BTech LLB Hons. Programmes should have minimum 70 percent marks in 10th and 12th (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects). These candidates will be selected on the basis of merit ranking.
Age criteria as mentioned in the above fields are applicable in all cases.
ULSAT 2017 Syllabus (for all LAW programmes) – UPES Admissions 2017
Total duration: 3 hours
Total questions: 150 questions
|2.||Quantitative Analysis and Numerical Ability||30|
The ULSAT 2017 test will be conducted online, for which students can appear from any location.
How to Apply for ULSAT 2017?
- Visit: http://www.upes.ac.in/upes_llb/index.php
- Fill out the ‘Admission 2017 Open’ registration form
- You will be sent ULSAT login and password on your email
- Follow the link provided in email, and login
- Fill up all the important details in application form to apply
- Pay the Rs. 1850/- application fee
- Take print out of the final application form and keep it for future reference
You will have to book your test slot to appear for ULSAT online. For more information, please visit this official UPES ULSAT link here.
UPES Contact Information
You can contact UPES for ULSAT related queries on this toll free number: 1800 102 8737 or mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you can visit their offices at:
P.O. Kandoli Via-Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007
2nd Floor, 210, Okhla, Phase III, Delhi-20
For more queries related to ULSAT 2017, please use comment box below.
- SPPU MA Admissions 2022 Started from 15th June 2022 - June 16, 2022
- Loyola College PG Admissions 2022 Starting from 15th June - June 15, 2022
- CUET PG 2022 MA English Entrance PGQP05 - May 31, 2022