Pune University MA English Admission 2019 – Important Dates and Details
Table of Contents
Pune University MA English admission 2019 started from 1st of May 2019. Students are advised to apply before the last date of 25th May.
Savitribai Phule Pune University is one of the top state universities in Maharashtra. Due to this students not just in Maharashtra but across India apply for its various courses.
With 411 acres spread campus Pune University has one of the best and spacious campus and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Moreover, the quality of faculty is at par with India’s top central universities.
The MA English course at Pune University, Department of English, is quite known for its quality education. Moreover, its affiliate college such as Fergusson College is popular for its MA English course, but for this, you will have to separately apply.
In this notification, we bring you all the important details you need to start your application process for Pune University MA English admission 2019.
Pune University MA English Admission 2019 Important Dates
|The start date for PU online application||1st May 2019|
|Last date to apply||25th May 2019|
|PU MA English Entrance 2019 exam dates||10th to 20th June 2019|
|MA English Entrance exam duration||120 minutes|
|Result declaration||22nd June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for PU MA English 2019
Following is the eligibility criteria for Pune University MA English Admission:
- BA English or general subject from any recognized university
The total intake is 60 for Pune University MA English course. The total duration of the MA English course is 2 years.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern of PU MA English Entrance
|Section A||General knowledge, aptitude, logic, and English comprehension||20 marks|
|Section B||History of English, Literary Criticism and theory||80 marks|
Apply Online PU MA English Admission 2019
- Visit the following link: https://campus.unipune.ac.in/CCEP/Login.aspx
- Complete your registration
- Come back to the same link in step 1
- Start your online application process
- Upload your documents, signature, and photos
- Review and submit the application
- Pay fee
- Take out printed copy of the application for use
PU Contact Details
Address: Department of English, Art Faculty Building, Pune University, Pune 411007
Phone: 2569 0648
Official department website: http://unipune.ac.in/dept/fine_arts/english/default.htm
- JNU MA English Entrance 2020 – Important Info & Application Process - March 26, 2020
- NTA UGC NET Paper 1 Previous Year Question Papers 2012 to Dec 2019 - January 31, 2020
- EFLU MA English Entrance 2020 – Important Dates, Eligibility, & More Info - January 15, 2020