Presidency University MA English Admission 2017 – Last Date 7th March 2017
Table of Contents
Presidency University Kolkata is one of the top universities in India offering MA English literature course.
All students are informed that the last date to apply for MA English Entrance Exam is 7th March 2017.
This MA English Entrance exam to be conducted in collaboration with West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).
All PG and Master courses entrance exam are conducted under the name of PUMDET (Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test 2017).
Applications to all courses are accepted online only. All students are advised to go through the notification in detail before applying.
Presidency University MA English Admission 2017 Important Dates:
- Application Start Date – 14th February 2017
- Application Last Date – 7th March 2017
- Admit Card Availability – 18th April 2017 (tentative)
- Date(s) of Examinations – 30th April 2017 (Sunday) and/or 1st May 2017 (Monday)
- Results – 30st May 2017
- Citizen of India
- Applicant must have passed B.A. English Honors, not before 2016 or appearing for B.A. English Honors in 2017 from a recognized University
Minimum required percentage or CGPA in B.A. English Honors:
|Category||Minimum Percentage/CGPA required|
Seat Allocation for MA English at Presidency University Kolkata:
Total Seats – 37
|Category||PU Quota||Non Pu Quota||Total Seats|
How to Apply?
- Go to Presidency University website
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration & Form Fill Up Click Here’ button
- Click on ‘I agree and proceed’ button
- Register to Website
- Fill up the form accurately to apply
- Upload Images of Photos, Signature, and other relevant documents
- Pay Rs. 400/- application fee and download confirmation page
NOTE: Application is not complete until the confirmation page is generated
Presidency University MA English Entrance Syllabus 2017
B.A. English Honors syllabus at Presidency University Kolkata or its equivalent from any recognized University in India
For more information, students are advised to read notification in detail or contact: