NTA UGC NET 2018 December Exam Notification – Last Date to Apply 30th Sept 2018
Table of Contents
National Testing Agency `has announced UGC NET 2018 December exam dates and notification. As per the notice, the last date to apply for UGC NET December 2018 exam is 30th September 2018.
After CBSE, NTA (National Testing Agency) has been formed and afforded with the responsibility to conduct UGC NET exams from December exam onward.
The Ministry of HRD, Government of India, has taken this decision to improve overall examination system and management.
The CBSE has been ineffective and inefficient in handling and managing UGC NET exam. Therefore, often deadlines were missed, and also UGC NET exam was often delayed or postponed deliberately. Hence, NTA is formed to overcome and improve the system.
The NTA has brought in new changes to the UGC NET exam overall. The major change in UGC NET December 2018 exam is that the exam will now be computer based instead of pen and paper. This major change is feared by many students as many are not aware of how exams will be conducted on the computer, and how to handle it.
So, to help students get the first-hand experience, NTA has introduced the UGC NET mock test drill that applicants will need to apply for separately. There are more updates related to UGC NET. You could follow our Twitter handle to stay updated with the latest news.
Now, coming over to the NTA UGC NET 2018 December exam notification, we have compiled all important information in easy to understand format. Scroll down and read on to learn what is the important information that you need to be aware of UGC NET exam before you apply.
For any question, use the comment section, our expert teachers would be happy to help you all.
Important Dates for NTA UGC NET 2018 December Exam
Online Application Start Date: 9th September 2018
UGC NET 2018 December Last Date: 30th September 2018
Last Date to Pay Fee: 1st October 2018
Correction Last Date: 14th October 2018
Admit Cards: from 19th November 2018 Onward
UGC NET 2018 December Exam Date: 9th to 23rd December 2018
Exam timings: 1st Shift from 9:30 am to 1 pm; 2nd Shift from 2 pm to 5:30 pm
NTA UGC NET 2018 December Result Date: by 10th January 2019
NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions
Exam Mode: Computer Based Test
|General Paper 1||1 hour||100||50|
|Subject Paper 2||2 hours||200||100|
The syllabus for General Paper 1 includes ICT, Logical Reasoning, Maths and Reasoning, People and Environment, Classroom Communication, Communication, Data Interpretation, Teaching, and Research Aptitude.
The paper 2 is the subject you choose from the list of more than 100 subjects. Visit this link for the list of UGC NET paper 2 subjects and syllabus PDF download: https://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx
Online Application Process for NTA UGC NET 2018
Following is the step by step process provided for online application for NTA UGC NET 2018:
- Visit this link: https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx
- Click on “Apply for UGC NET 2018”
- Click on “Proceed to Apply Online”
- Fill in the authentication form
- Fill up the application form
- Upload scanned photos, signature, and documents
- Review and submit
- Pay UGC NET 2018 Application fee
- Print confirmation page
- Keep all important details for future reference
Important Notices UGC NET 2018
- It is important to note that NTA has confirmed that the Aadhaar No. is not mandatory for online registration for UGC NET 2018 exam. For the notice, refer to this PDF document: https://ntanet.nic.in/NTANETCMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=8&iii=Y
- In another notice, NTA has announced that students facing issues with online fee payment are advised to pay the fee through e-challan. For more details refer to this PDF document: https://ntanet.nic.in/NTANETCMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=7&iii=Y
- For all your frequently asked questions related to UGC NET 2018 December Exam, please refer to this PDF document: https://ntanet.nic.in/NTANETCMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=9&iii=Y
UGC NET Helpdesk – Contact Details
For general queries for UGC NET 2018 Helpdesk; 7703859909, 8076535482
For transaction related queries for UGC NET 2018: 23407121/23407657/23407447/ 23407480
Office: Block C-20/1/A/8, Sector 62, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida – 201309