|Batch||Full English Spoken Course Regular|
|Timings||4 days a week – 1.5 hours each day|
|Start Date||2nd week of February 2018|
|Registrations Open Till||10th February 2018|
Mod 1: Basics of English & Communication
- Parts of Speech
- Practical usage of Tenses
- Verbs and Adjectives
- Direct and In-direct speech
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Sentence formation and phrasal verbs
- Idioms and Proverbs
Mod 2: Sound and Structures
- Phonemes: Consonants, Vowels and Diphthongs
- Phonetic and Syllables
- Rule of word accents
- Accent pattern and Intonation
- Vocabulary and Pronunciation II
Mod 3: Advance Communication
- Thinking and Critical Thinking
- Reading Skills and Critical Reading
- Listening Skills and Critical Listening
- Speaking and Critical speaking
- Verbal Communication
- Conversation in English (patterns)
- Conversation in English (real life situations)
Mod 4: Personality Development
- Motivation and boosting confidence
- Gesture control and body language
- Non-verbal communication
- Removing fear and hesitation
- Grooming and Personality Development
Mod 5: Advance Communication II
- Group Discussions
- Public Speaking
- Skit and Role Playing
- Business Communication
- Presentation and Selling
- Final: Presentation Project for Students on Favorite Topic
Book your seat today by paying Rs. 100/- registration fee online.
Only 25 seats per batch available.
Fill up the form below to contact or ask question.
ENGLISH SPOKEN COURSE FEATURES
Do you want to learn English? Also, develop fluency in it?
Then you are at the right place.
Learning Skills’ English Spoken course helps students develop not just English communication skills. But also, develop presentation skills and fluency, and boost confidence.
The focus of the English Spoken course at Learning Skills is to work on students’
- gesture control
- confidence and fluency.
Learning Skills believe English is quite easier to learn. Nevertheless, it requires dedication from students, and effective guidance from the trainer for students.
Learning to speak English fluently opens the doors to variety of career avenues in life.
It also benefits your personal life:
- You gain more confidence
- You are able to express yourself better
- You become more extrovert
- You are able to converse with people from different countries and cultural background
It is widely known, English is a lingua franca in business world. At any stage and level you require knowledge of English to effectively communicate.
Therefore, keeping in mind today’s challenges and opportunities, and varied requirements of learners. Learning Skills have designed English Spoken course in such a way that can help anyone.
If you are a:
- college goer
- government employee
- or college professor/lecturer
our English Spoken course will help you learn to speak English within 3 months.
The ‘Fun’ and ‘Engagement’ are the intrinsic part of English Spoken course. That allows teacher to create vibrant and engaging environment within the classroom thereby leading to better learning experience.
Furthermore, faculties employ audio-visual and slide presentation support to make learning interactive for students.
You can experience the difference by registering for the trial class at Learning Skills. For further assistance, you can contact our counselors on given phone numbers or email address.
We have relevant and usable tips to improve English language skills here in our blogs listed below:
Take our special English Spoken course to learn to speak in English. Admissions are open.REGISTER ONLINE