Panjab University – BA/B.Com LLB (Hons) Admission Open 2017 – Last Date 3rd May 2017
Table of Contents
In April, Panjab University has announced admission to 5 year integrated LLB Honors programme. With last to application is 3rd May 2017.
Established in 1882, Panjab University is one of the oldest universities in India. Moreover, it had been ranked 1st among universities in India in 2015 by Times higher education.
The Panjab University has number of alumni that have had made mark nationally and internationally. Some of the notable are – Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma, Dr. Manmohan Singh, Sushma Swaraj, Romila Thapar, Kirron Kher, and Kalpana Chawla.
Therefore, competition is always high to get admission into one of the popular course of Panjab University.
For these LLB 5 year integrated courses, please read the notification in detail before application. We have provided all important details below:
PU LLB Entrance Test 2017 – Important Dates
Start date for application – 6th April 2017
Last date to application – 3rd May 2017
Last date for fee deposit – 6th May 2017
Last date to apply relevant documents, photos and signature – 10th May 2017
Admit cards availability online – 15th May 2017
PU LLB entrance test date – 21st May 2017
Result date – 30th May 2017
Admission open date for shortlisted candidates – 1st June 2017
Counseling start date – 6th July 2017
Panjab University LLB Programmes List
There are total of 4 integrated 5 year LLB honors programme at Panjab University. All LLB programmes are listed below with total seat intake in each and institute.
- BA LLB Honors 5 year integrated – 120 seats – University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS), Chandigarh
- B.com LLB Honors 5 year integrated – 120 seats – UILS, Chandigarh
- BA LLB Honors 5 year integrated – 60 seats – UILS, Ludhiana
- BA LLB Honors 5 year integrated – 60 seats – UILS, Hoshiarpur
PU LLB Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2017
Following is given the eligibility criteria to appear for PU LLB entrance test 2017.
- Minimum 50 percent marks (45 percent for SC, ST and OBC) in 10+2 from a recognized board in India.
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 march 2017 exams are eligible.
Selection will be based on Entrance Test (50 percent) and marks in 10+2.
Syllabus of PU LLB Entrance Test 2017
Total duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Total marks: 100 marks
¼ negative mark for each wrong answer
Total questions: 100
|GK and Current Affairs||60||60|
How to apply for PU LLB Entrance Test 2017?
- Visit: http://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/registration.php
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form
- Keep your login id and password safe that will be sent to you on your email
- Print out bank slip
- Pay deposit fee to nearest SBI branch
- Login and upload your scanned copy of documents, photos and signature
- Wait till 15th May 2017 for admit card availability
Panjab University Contact Information
Telephone Numbers: +91 172 278 4283, +91 161 244 9558, +91 1882 287 617, +91 172 253 4829
Latest posts by Learning Skills (see all)
- Solved UGC NET Paper 1 2017 – 5th November 2017 – verified Answers with Explanation – Download PDF - November 11, 2017
- How to prepare for JNU MA Political Science Entrance and MA International Relations Entrance exams? - November 6, 2017
- Latest CBSE UGC NET Exam Notification 2017 Last Date 11th September 2017 - August 24, 2017