RULET 2017 Notification – Important Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus and More
Table of Contents
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET 2017) is conducted by University of Rajasthan for admissions to BA LLB programmes in its college and affiliates.
The University of Rajasthan is one of the oldest and reputed universities in India. Its college and affiliates have good infrastructure, learning environment, and wide variety of courses.
The law programmes at RU are one of the most popular courses that attract thousands of applications each year. Therefore, if you’re planning to take law entrance test then RULET 2017 has to be on your list.
We have provided detailed notification with important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other relevant details below. Read all thoroughly before application.
RULET 2017 Important Dates
Application start date: 5th April 2017
Last date of application: 11th May 2017
Date and time of entrance test: 21st May 2017 from 4 pm to 6 pm
Group discussion and personal interview: 22nd May 2017
Result date: 15th June 2017
RULET Location (Venue): Rajasthan University Campus, Jaipur
Application Fee: 2,000/- (DD drawn in favor of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan”)
Rajasthan University Law Programmes
BA LLB (Honors) 5 Year Integrated – University Law College
BA LLB 5 Year Integrated – Affiliated Colleges
Total Seats – 120 approx.
RULET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You have to meet minimum eligibility criteria given below, to apply for RULET 2017:
- 10+2 with at least 50 percent from a recognized board in India
- Students appear for 12th board in 2017 are eligible
RULET 2017 Syllabus
Pattern: RULET 2017 entrance test, group discussion and personal interview
Syllabus for entrance test: English language, legal aptitude, general knowledge, general science and social studies.
Entrance test pattern: multiple choice questions
Total marks for entrance test: 200
Total marks for GD and PI: 100
How to Apply for RULET 2017?
- Download RULET Application form here: http://www.uniraj.ac.in/examination/rulet2017/appform-rulet2017-03april17.pdf
- Read instructions carefully before application
- Fill out the form correctly with accurate details
- Prepare Rs. 2000/- DD in the favor of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan”
- Visit Rajasthan University Jaipur campus for submission
Rajasthan University Contact Information
Tel No.: 0141 2711169
Address: Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur – 302004
Visit this link for more information: http://www.uniraj.ac.in/index.php?mid=192&exid=5
Rajasthan University website link: http://www.uniraj.ac.in/
Latest posts by Learning Skills (see all)
- EFLU Entrance Exam 2018 Notification – Important Dates, Eligibility, and Application Process - January 31, 2018
- CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 – Important Dates, Pattern Change & More – New Updates - January 30, 2018
- KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification – Non-Teaching Staff Posts at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan - January 11, 2018