Maharashtra Law MAH CET 2017 Notification – Important Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus and More
Table of Contents
The Govt. of Maharashtra has setup State Common Entrance Test Cell to conduct MAH CET 2017. Now, applications are open till 26th April 2017.
This admission announcement is made for law colleges in Maharashtra that offer BA LLB 5 year integrated and LLB 3 year programmes.
You can apply online for Maharashtra Law MAH CET 2017. But before you do that, it is recommended to read all instructions and notification below.
We provided with all important details of Law MAH CET 2017 notification. It contains notification details, important dates, syllabus and more. For any doubt, you can use comment box below to ask questions.
LAW MAH CET 2017 Important Dates
Online application start date: 31st March 2017
Last date for online application: 26th April 2017
Admit card availability: 9th May 2017
Date of entrance for MAH LLB 5 Year CET 2017: 20th May 2017
Date of entrance for MAH LLB 3 Year CET 2017: 21st May 2017
Result date: 30th May 2017
LAW MAH CET 2017 – Law Programmes
There are two courses in under LAW MAH CET 2017, which are listed below:
- BA LLB 5 Year Integrated Programme
- LLB 3 Year Programme
The entrance exams for each programme will be conducted separately. Therefore, online application process is separate for each course.
LAW MAH CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For MAH LLB 5 Year CET 2017 eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates from Maharashtra and outside should have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum 45 percent (40 percent in case of SC and ST of Maharashtra only) without any year gap.
- Candidates appearing for March 10+2 boards are eligible provided they showcase proof of passing at the time of admission.
Download PDF of MAH LLB 5 Year CET 2017 Brochure to check out detailed eligibility criteria.
For MAH LLB 3 Year CET 2017 eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates should have completed 10+2+3 from a recognized school and university boards without any year gap in 10th or 12th level with minimum 45 percent marks (40 percent for SC and ST of Maharashtra state only).
- There is no upper age limit in LLB 3 Year programmes.
Download PDF of MAH LLB 3 Year CET 2017 Brochure for complete eligibility criteria information.
MAH CET 2017 Syllabus for Law Entrance Test
MAH LLB 5 Year and LLB 3 Year CET 2017 syllabus, pattern and marking scheme:
Total questions: 150
Total marks: 150
Mode: online test mode
Total duration: 2 hours
No negative marking
Pattern: multiple choice questions (objective type)
Medium: English and Marathi only
5 Year Integrated LLB Entrance Test Subjects
|Legal Aptitude and Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30||30|
3 Year LLB Entrance Test Subjects
|Legal Aptitude and Reasoning||30||30|
|GK and Current Affairs||40||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
How to Apply for Law MAH CET 2017?
1.1 Visit this link to apply for 5 Year LLB MAH CET: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/gmcetllbmar17/
1.2 Visit this link to apply for 3 Year LLB MAH CET: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/gmcettyllbmar17/
2. Register by clicking “Click here for New Registration”
3. You will receive an email and SMS containing registration number and password
4. Fill the online application form by login
5. Upload all relevant documents, signature and photos
6. Make payment online
7. Submit the online application form
For detailed application process, please refer to the respective course brochures for MAH CET 2017. Links are given above to download brochures.
Contact Information of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell
Telephone No.: +91-22-26473719
Address: 305, Government Polytechnic Building, 49 Kherawadi, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra East, Mumbai 400051, Maharashtra, India
Latest posts by Learning Skills (see all)
- Hyderabad Central University MA English Entrance Syllabus, Admission, Important Dates and More - April 24, 2018
- IP University MA English Admission 2018 Notification – Last Date 10th April 2018 (CET Code 113) - March 8, 2018
- EFLU Entrance Exam 2018 Notification – Important Dates, Eligibility, and Application Process - January 31, 2018