Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 – 400 PO Job Posts
Table of Contents
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 Important Details
- BoB PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 Seat Intake
- BoB PO Recruitment 2017 Syllabus
- BoB Bank PO Recruitment Online Test Centers
- How to Apply for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017?
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Contact Information
Bank of Baroda PO recruitment 2017 has been announced for the total 400 bank probationary officer job posts.
The recruitment for the job posts to take place after 9 months of training under Baroda Manipal School’s Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance.
That means, right after the course completion BoB will offer Probationary Office job post – Junior Management Grade Scale-I. Thereafter, 3 months of Work Integrated Learning will take place. At the end of it, Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance will be awarded by Baroda Manipal School.
The PGDBF course by Baroda Manipal School is paid, where candidates have to pay up to 3.5 lakhs. Nevertheless, there’s provision student loans for all candidates at 8 percent interest rate.
The recovery of loan will be initiated after the course completion, when candidate join as Probationary Officer. There will be no recovery of loan in EMI or interest during the training period. Thereafter, the EMIs of loan will be spread over a period of 84 months.
However, at the successful completion of 60 months’ service Rs. 3.5 Lakh loan amount will be reimbursed by the bank. Moreover, during the training period of 9 months, the stipend of Rs. 2,500/- per month will be paid to each candidates.
Therefore, any candidate getting selected for course (with loan) virtually don’t have to pay for anything, instead will get stipend for 9 months.
But, there’s a bond with minimum period of 3 years is mentioned. Hence, all students are recommended to go through notification in detail.
We have provided all essential details and important links to the notification in this post. If you’ve any further queries, please feel free to use comment box below.
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 Important Details
Online registration start date: 1st April 2017
Online application fee payment: 1st April to 1st May 2017
Last date for registration: 1st May 2017
Admit cards: 12th May 2017
Exam date: 27th May 2017 (tentative)
BoB PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You have to meet following eligibility criteria to apply for BoB PO Recruitment:
- Indian citizen
- 55 percent minimum marks in Graduation from a recognized University (50 percent in case of SC, ST and PWD)
- Age limit: minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years (relaxation to various reserved categories)
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 Seat Intake
Total seats: 400
BoB PO Recruitment 2017 Syllabus
Pattern: Multiple choice questions and descriptive
Total questions: 202
Total marks: 250
Total duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
|English Language (descriptive)||2||50|
After this online test, successful candidates will be called for Psychometric Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
BoB Bank PO Recruitment Online Test Centers
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017?
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Contact Information
You can contact BoB on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Learning Skills (see all)
- Hyderabad Central University MA English Entrance Syllabus, Admission, Important Dates and More - April 24, 2018
- IP University MA English Admission 2018 Notification – Last Date 10th April 2018 (CET Code 113) - March 8, 2018
- EFLU Entrance Exam 2018 Notification – Important Dates, Eligibility, and Application Process - January 31, 2018